If you have any concerns regarding any of the DID policies, please see any of the desk personnel.
Registration is $30.00 per student. A completed, signed and dated registration form is required of all new and returning students every calendar school year. The registration fee is $30.00 and is valid September through August. College students and dancers dropping in for a one-time class are exempt from the fee, but not from filling out the form. All other dancers, whether paying tuition or walk-in rates, need a completed registration and paid fee.
- Tuition will be paid bi-monthly in September, November, January, March, and May in an effort to reduce administrative costs, which will allow us to keep our tuition low. Tuition is a yearly amount divided into equal bi-monthly payments. Payments do not vary depending upon the number of classes in a payment period, so the rate is the same regardless if you have 9, 8, or 7 classes in two months.
- Tuition is due the first week of classes for each bi-monthly period.
- A 15% late fee will be added to your bi-monthly tuition if payment is not received by the first week of classes for each tuition period. An automatic Square credit card invoice including the late charge will be sent for a second delinquent payment and any additional delinquent payments thereafter. A $35 fee will be charged for any returned check.
- Tuition is non-refundable, nor transferable. If for any reason, the student misses one or more of her/his regularly scheduled classes, she/he has the opportunity to make up these absences within four weeks in an alternative class approved by the director. All classes missed during the school year must be made up in the school year. Make-up classes do not carry over into the summer session or the following year. Students must be enrolled in a minimum of one class in order to use make-up classes.
- We offer a family discount on tuition when one dancer is paying full tuition. (Discount is taken from the lesser tuition.) For a complete list of tuition amounts, please see our tuition page or ask the desk personnel.
- If you are experiencing financial difficulties, please contact Director Amy Fortier.
Although we LOVE to see your kids each week, please respect others and keep them home if they are not feeling well. This way we can all be happy and healthy together! If your child is sick, makeup classes are encouraged and may be taken within four weeks. Your teacher can make class recommendations for you.
Inclement Weather and Class Cancellations
Snow days or other cancellations due to inclement weather will be announced on the school’s answering machine at 603-668-4196 by 2:00p.m. on the day of the cancelled classes. We will also post it on our Facebook Page. Typically, we follow Manchester School Cancellations. Cancelled classes due to inclement weather will not be rescheduled or made up. Dancers are allowed to make up all missed classes in another class approved by the teacher within four weeks.
Dance Class Etiquette
Please try to arrive to classes on time. It can be disruptive to have students arriving late once class has started.
All dancers are expected to wear the appropriate class uniform. For all ballet classes level 1 and higher, hair needs to be in a neat bun. For all ballet classes, dancers need pink tights (without holes) and pink ballet slippers. For all other classes, dancers need to have their hair pulled back and out of their face. Dancers must wear the color leotard of their level. If students take classes in different levels, they should wear the color of their ballet level. All boys should wear black shorts, tights, or dance pants with white T shirts. For examples of acceptable dance attire and shoes, please look in our boutique in the office.
For students participating in the annual production: A $50 Non-Refundable costume deposit per number is due by November 1st. (In order for us to get the best prices for the costumes used in the end of year production, the costume orders are placed in January or February.)
- Costume Deposits are due November 1st.
- Costume Deposits are $50.00 per costume.
- A late fee of $15.00 will be assessed for each Costume Deposit that is received later than November 30th. If costumes are ordered late, additional charges for shipping may be added on. Costume deposits are non-refundable.
- Also, if participating in the recital, dancers have made a commitment to dance till the year ends in June. As such, May and June tuition are due May 1st, regardless of the date of the recital. The date of the recital is announced in the fall.
- Dancers will need appropriate shoes and tights in order to perform. All lyrical students will need nude colored lyrical shoes. They may wear patterned lyrical shoes for class, but nude ones are required for the recital.
Photography and Videography
As a student of Dimensions in Dance and/or a participant in the Annual Production or any other performances, dancers agree to permit Dimensions in Dance the use of any photos or videos taken for advertising or publicity in both online and print forms. Dancers’ names will not be listed unless permission has been requested.
Updated July 27, 2023